Ce qui reste de notre vie Index du Forum
Ce qui reste de notre vie
Forum pour discuté puisque nous sommes pas là au même moments

Ce qui reste de notre vie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Multiplayer (LAN) issues ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ce qui reste de notre vie Index du Forum -> Notre Galaxie -> Jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
MichaelDike
Glandeur
Glandeur

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Juin - 15:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Multiplayer (LAN) issues Répondre en citant

HI,

I've been fiddling with openTTD single player on and off for a while now, and over the last weekend decided to have a LAN game with a few friends.I clean installed openTTD 7.1 RC3 on all 4 machines (1 desktop and 3 laptops) and started a multiplayer game.
The desktop and one of the laptops (Vista) connected fine, however I had troubles with the other two laptops.
One of them (again running Vista), crashed every time I tried to connect to the server, with an error message along the lines of “could not load save game” (sorry, don’t have the laptop with me so can’t reproduce the exact message). It did this several times despite re-installing it; if I set it to host a game it crashed to desktop with no error message as soon as somebody tried to connect to it. Single player seemed to work flawlessly. Multi-player (internet) games crashed with the same error when I tried to connect to one to test it. Both Vista laptops (the one that worked and the one that didn’t) had the same network security settings as far as I could tell and openTTD was allowed on the firewall. Is there any way I can solve this for future games?
The other laptop (running latest version of Ubuntu) was unable to see any games being hosted on the network. Also when I set it to host the game my other computers were unable to see it on the network. Is this a firewall problem? I did fiddle around with the it a bit, assuming that it was the problem but couldn’t manage to fix it. I’m not very literate with Linux. Is this likely to be the problem and is there any way around it?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=43891
Transportation Software Video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Juin - 15:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ce qui reste de notre vie Index du Forum -> Notre Galaxie -> Jeu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006